- A participant journeys with you to a room she secretly chooses in an imaginary burning building. She escapes unharmed but you returned with a spooky souvenir. Powerful and unconventional mental magic.
- A delightful combination of the “which hand?” scenario with the mysterious appearance of a circle on a signed business card. Christopher teaches you to make a “which hand?” detector that is as effective as many of the high-priced electronic versions! Gimmick included in box.
- A piece of simple and direct mentalism in which the performer acts to bring out a participant’s hidden telepathic and clairvoyant abilities.
Dinner and a Movie
- A powerful billet routine in which a young couple each learn something new about how their partner thinks about them. Christopher teaches one of the easiest billet switches and peeks ever!
- Christopher’s much hailed Qi Coin principle applied to key bending along with a new key-bending slight.
There and Back:
- A simplified version of Christopher’s marketed effect. A participant secretly chooses a destination for a psychic journey. When they return they are holding a souvenir coin from their chosen country, which they get to keep.